Monday 31 December 2012

Best of 2012...

This is my last post for the year. I'll keep it simple.. I leave you with a list of the ten most-read posts of 2012. Whilst these posts have all been related to baking and the kitchen, there are also posts where I have revealed a little bit of myself with each post! I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them!!

But, before that, a tiny mention that Baker-in-Disguise and yours truly were featured on 'Cut Out + Keep' all this week, with one popular recipe from this blog being featured every day of the week.
You can see the whole feature, here : http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/superstars/baker-in-disguise.

No matter how the past year went by, the eternal optimist in me believes that you have to look upon the new year with renewed enthusiasm and hope!! Because as the inimitable Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes, once said, It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy...Let’s go exploring!!

Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!! May your year be filled with laughter, love, luck and good health!! Stay safe and be happy! I'll see you in 2013 and we'll go exploring!!


Top Ten Posts Of 2012

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go exploring with you in 2013 Sarvani
    This is a beautiful round up! I remember many of them but there are a few that I missed and I look forward to exploring them.
    I love how optimestic you are my friend and I hope you will always be that way.
    Wishing you a magical 2013, filled with magic :)
    P.S. I had just finished my last post when I got the email about your post and I could not help smiling. We chose the same title :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sawsan.. what a beautiful message on New Years!! Thank you so much!! One of the best things of writing a blog has been the friendships I have made over the year.. and one of them has been ours!! :) Here's wishing you and everyone at home a very Happy new year!!! Much love always...

      As for the title of our last posts.. you know what they say about 'great minds'!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wish you a Very Happy New Year, a delectable spread in 2012, now waiting for 2013 :)
    And Congratulations for being featured on 'Cut Out + Keep' certainly ending the year on a 'Big High' Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gauri!! Happy new Year to you and yours.. hope you brought in the New year in style!! :) Its been lovely getting to know you in 2012.. so in 2013.. here's to greater interaction between all of us!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...